July Update! COVID-19 What you want to know:
Our goal is to provide our Deer Springs Winery patrons with an experience that is relaxing, enjoyable, stress-free and safe! Here is what to know for the months of July & August:
Lancaster County COVID – 19 Update:
Mayor Leirion Gaylor Baird and the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department have issued a new local Directed Health Measure (DHM) that will require all individuals age five and older to wear a face covering when they are in an indoor space that is open to the public unless six feet of separation from others at all times can be achieved. The DHM also requires business owners to ensure their patrons age five and older wear face coverings any time they cannot maintain six feet of separation with non-household members.
The DHM goes into effect Monday, July 20 and continues until August 31 when it will be reevaluated. No other changes to the DHM issued on June 22nd are being implemented at this time.
The DHM includes exceptions. Masks are not required for the following:
- Individuals seated at a bar or restaurant to eat or drink, or while immediately consuming food or beverages
Those engaged in an occupation that prevents the wearing of a face covering
Those obtaining a service or purchasing goods or services that requires the temporary removal of the face covering
A person giving a speech, lecture, or broadcast to an audience as long as six feet of distance from other individuals is maintained
Those individuals who cannot otherwise wear a face covering because of a medical condition, a mental health condition, or a disability that prevents the wearing of face coverings
Anyone seeking state or county government services
Winery COVID 19 policies:
We will comply with the LLCHD DHM’s as directed to ensure the safety of our valued staff and patrons.
- Groups must be limited to maximum of 8 in number and be spaced 6 feet apart.
- No groups at wine bar, please allow 6 feet of space between each other.
- Maintain 6 feet distance when waiting in lines.
- Wine Tasting Flights limited to less busy times in tasting room, thank you for understanding!
- All the seating indoors and outdoors has been arranged to provide recommended physical distance of six feet, and we ask that the furniture not be rearranged.
- Bringing lawn chairs and blankets is encouraged if you wish to enjoy seating in the lawn or vineyard areas.
- Children must be directly supervised by an adult at all times for safety. Tickets are required for children as well, as they must be included in the count of individuals on premises.
We ask that no outside food or beverages be brought on premises! We are regulated as a restaurant and so must follow those statutes!
To make the admission process easy and convenient, event tickets may now be purchased on-line through our website. This will help us manage the number of people we can safely allow at the event and guarantee admission to event ticket holders. Walk-In tickets may be available depending on numbers of pre-sold tickets for each event. Please call the winery to see if walk-in tickets are available the day of the event. We strongly recommend that tickets be pre-purchased on line to guarantee admission!
To purchase tickets online go to: https://www.deerspringswinery.com/events/
- Select the event you would like to attend and make your purchase! You may bring a printed ticket or show us the confirmation on you phone.
- ID checks and wristbands will be done at the admission table starting at 5 pm. After 5 pm all guests must have a wrist band to receive wine bar service.
- Event tickets will also be available on site, beginning at 5 pm. Quantities available depend upon the number of pre-sold tickets.
If you have questions about availability for an event, please call the winery at 402-327-8738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*In case of weather cancellation or unforeseen winery events, ticket price will be fully refunded to the account used for purchase. Cancellations are determined by 4 pm the day of the event and posted on the website and social media.
*Customer cancellation requests must be submitted 7 days prior to the event for refunds. No exceptions, thank you for respecting our policies.
On Friday and Saturday evenings we have invited our amazing local food vendors to set up shop for Al Fresco dining at Deer Springs! Plan to enjoy and support these local food professionals as they take care of your Friday and Saturday night dinner plans. Pair with your favorite Deer Springs Wines, relax and enjoy a dinner date night at the winery!
We will have a Picnic Platter and Sweet & Salty Pretzel Platter available to purchase at the winery.
The Outdoor bar will be open for easy purchase of wine by the bottle or glass. Our famous Wine Slushies will be added as the weather gets warmer! Credit card or cash payment accepted.
Deer Springs will continue to follow all state and local regulations regarding the health and safety of our guests & our community.
Thanks for your support, we are so appreciative & are happy to welcome you back. We’ll keep you updated on our schedule, as we move forward into Summer!